6/1 - Update, The Durants

Hey guys,

Sorry it has been a while since I've posted in here! Been pretty busy in May with my finals and all those things. I also got a chance to go home to Iowa for a week so it's pretty nice. Anyway, now that I'm back in Rochester and I got some down time, I thought I'd post a couple updates on some of the projects that I've done this quarter for my Fine Arts Photography and some other side projects that I've done on my own. I ended up getting a B in the Fine Arts course, keeping my unbroken streak of getting 5 B's in my photography classes (Photo Arts 2, Photo Arts 3, Photojournalism, Advertising Photography, and Fine Arts Photography). Hoping to score an A in Sports Photography class that I'm planning on taking this fall.

Anyway, leading off my updates is the Third Year Anniversary of Daniel Durant and Stephanie (Stella) Nogueras. The two of them are two of my best friends and I love them. I am so happy for the both of them. To be together for this long is a tough thing, especially during the college years where everybody is starting to open up their mind and experiment around. Anyway, I'm proud of them and for the third consecutive year, they asked me to do a photo shoot of them and I couldn't be more thrilled to shoot for them again.





Both Daniel and Stella are now living together in New Jersey for the month of June. In mid-summer, the two will move down to Frederick, Maryland where they will work over the summer. Come fall, Daniel will attend Gallaudet University to pursue a degree in acting. Stella will return to Rochester Institute of Technology as a senior and will continue her modeling career all over the country on weekends.

I wish them the best.