6/12 - The Birthday City

Ahh... Chicago. One of my favorite places to be. For my 21st birthday, I got to spend the weekend with my parents and one of my best friends, Dylan Nulph, in Chicago. We got an awesome condo with an unbelievable and stunning view of the Chicago Skyline. The night lights is just surreal. I could just sit in the condo and stare out of the window all day and never get tired of it.





Leading off the set of the images is the skyline of Chicago taken directly from the condo. You can see Lake Michigan in the background and when it gets dark enough, you can look across the lake and see the lights from Michigan and Indiana.

The second picture is the John Hancock Tower, the second tallest building in Chicago.

The third image is the Wrigley Tower, fading away into the dark night.

In the final picture, there was a fireworks going on over the Navy Pier (about a mile away from the hotel) and the view of the fireworks over the skyline was just incredible and astonishing.