6/20 - Happy Father's Day


I just wanted to wish you a very happy father's day. Thank you for EVERYTHING that you've done for me in the past 21 years and I thank you in advance for everything that you will do for me. You are my truly one and best friend of all time (no offense, Mr. Upton and Mr. Nulph). I've thought about finding some father's day poem and put it in here to show you my love, but I realized something: They're all a load of crap and I know the best way do this thing is just to be blunt with you. So here goes:

I love you dad. Happy Father's Day. Thank you for everything.




"I am the eagle
I live in high country
In rocky cathedrals
That reach to the sky"
~ John Denver




First two images, the credits goes to my mom. First one was at my high school graduation. The second one was in Grand Marais, Minnesota in 2007. The third one was at our cabin on Lake Superior.

(scroll down for more)












































































































And just for the giggles, here's my backup dad, Uncle Steve: