11/1 - Section V High School Football Playoffs

Another sports photo assignment for me. This time around, I was allowed to pick any sport to shoot. I wanted to shoot football because I wanted to practice shooting the sport a little bit more.

I thought about shooting the McQuaid game again at 4:30 on Saturday, but I opted to go with the later game at 7:00, which featured the Aquinas Institute Li'l Irish versus the Honeoye Falls-Lima Cougars, both from the Rochester area. The winner of the game would go to the Section V Finals and the winner of that game will get an automatic bid to the New York State playoffs.

Aquinas, the maroon team, had a strong defense during the whole game, while their offense took take of business in the second half, scoring all 21 points of the game in a 21-0 victory.