5/25 - The Visiting Team (Sort of)





This was my first Iowa Cubs game that I've shot since I came back home to Des Moines, Iowa for a week. Since I got the internship with the Rochester Red Wings, I felt that I was the "visiting" photographer. Something like where a player has been with a team for several years, then signed on with some other team and returned to the ballpark play against his old team. I felt something like that today. But it was really nice to be back at Principal Park just for old time sakes. The images I posted above has the following players (in order): Pitcher Justin Berg, Outfielder Sam Fuld, Pitcher Casey Coleman, and Utilityman Matt Camp at second base.

I'll post a few more pictures form the game later this afternoon. They're more of portraits instead of actions. So check it out whenever you get a chance.