9/16 - Friday Night Lights

So....for the first time in my two-three years of being a sports photographer, I shot a football game. A REAL football game. Not one of those pick up games where my friends get together and play touch football. I mean real football with full on pads and everything.

Anyway, I was shooting a football game for my Sports Photography class at RIT. So I decided to go to McQuaid High School, which is about 10 minutes away from RIT. My goal was try to capture good images that portrays the game of football. I wasn't supposed to cover the game. Just capture good frames from the game.

Anyway, here's a few shots of the game:

McQuaid Junior safety Cory Parker (30) sacks Wilson Senior quarterback Kenneth Terry in the 2nd quarter. 

McQuaid head coach Bobby Bates congratulates (L to R) senior linebacker Jordan Ghyzel (7), senior linebacker RJ Morrow (46) and junior safety Cory Parker in the third quarter.  

McQuaid senior Theo Ekiyor rushes around the line of scrimmage in the third quarter. 

Injured McQuaid junior tight end Derrick Members sits on the bench while he watches the crowd

McQuaid fan, senior Cass Luberts, celebrates with the football team as they march off the field post game