1/27 - TwinsFest 2011

Hello everybody!

As you can tell already, it has been a while since I've posted something on this blog!

I'm sure you've already noticed that there's a different outlook of this blog with a new layout and theme. Since it has been a while I've posted something on this blog, I decided to give it a makeover, in order to get ready for the 2011 year. I could guess you can call this Dylan Heuer Productions 2.0.

Anyway, to lead off the 2011 season, I'll be traveling to Minnesota this weekend to attend the TwinsFest to work with the Rochester Red Wings.

I'm hoping to take advantage of the event this weekend to get my blog going once again. So throughout the weekend, keep your eyes open for new updates on the TwinsFest!

Thanks!!

I really appreciate all of your support! If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be the photographer I am today!

Here's the lead-off photo:

The Media Passes of the TwinsFest 2011.