7/4 - Patriotic Baseball

There's a reason why I've stated that both Memorial Day and the 4th of July are always my two favorite holidays. Why?

Simple.

Baseball.

There's always a baseball game going on on those two days. In today's case, it was 4th of July, so here's some snapshots from the Red Wings - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees (you know what team, haha) game.





1 -Right fielder Brain Dinkelman sports a patriotic cap and jersey for the Red Wings
2 - Pitcher Matt Fox stands in front of the flag for the National Anthem
3 - Shortstop and a former I-Cubs Brandon Harris makes a play in the first inning
4 - Fox makes a pitch with the US banner behind him

At first, I thought the jerseys were kinda ugly, but after seeing them in action, I just thought they were gorgeous, especially the caps. Perfect for our Nation's birthday.

God Bless America.

God bless Tess.