7/14 - Coca-Cola Park

If I have to say one thing about this ballpark, I would just say, "wow."

Coca-Cola Park is the home of the Lehigh Valley IronPigs (Philadelphia Philles AAA) that was opened in 2008. The stadium is just gorgeous. It's state-of-the-art. When I went on the field, I could tell why it was named the best minor league ballpark of 2009. It's just perfect for baseball. Its dimensions is exactly the same as Citizens Bank Park, the home of the Phillies, so that should help the Phillies' prospects get used to the playing surface.

The ballpark is also the host of the 2010 Triple-A All-Star game. This photo was taking during the preparation of the home run derby this past Monday.

I'll put up some more photos of the derby and the game in the next few days, when I have the time to work on this blog.


Also, this is almost my dream field! Coke products.... EVERYWHERE!!!!