3/20 - Studio Shooting




For this week, one of our first assignment in Photo Arts 3 was that we had to make some sort of a fantasy portrait inside a studio. We were using the strobe lights, which was my first time. I think I did a pretty decent job with the strobes, but I still have a lot to learn about it.

The first picture is my partner-in-crime in all of my classes, Darci Zook. She was trying to dress up like tinkerbell and I painted her face and I think it turned out pretty nice.

The second picture is one of my best friend and my twin brother, Dylan Nulph. I was trying to make him look badass by having him looking mean and put some sort of textures all over his face to make him look rugged in a fantastical way. Yes, it may look really fake, but I think it looks pretty cool. Looks like he could be on a movie poster for some kind of futuristic war movie.

The last picture is just a normal picture of Stephanie Kiessling in her dancing outfit. It was one of my first photos ever using the strobe lights and it turned out pretty nice. I captured her when she was just doing her own thing, just standing around waiting for Darci to do her photo shoot.

I'm still not done with the assignment, but the three should get me started for it.