3/15 My Hounds


Here's a couple of pictures of my dogs back home in Des Moines, Iowa. The top one is Spike, a 1-year old mixture of maltese, yourkie, and a freaking poodle. But he's just an adorable and very playful dog. He's always hopping around the house. I took the picture over winter break during 2008 in the family room and I just captured him at the right moment. He was playing with his toy snake (as you can see in the image) and he heard my camera making noises, so he looked right at it and I just took it.

The second dog is my first puppy, Loki. I got him when I was a sophomore in high school. Right now he's around 5 years old and he's a very loyal dog when it comes to his family, including myself. I took the picture over the recent spring break. I was playing around with my camera in the family room at home and Loki came into the room to check it out. So I just told him to sit down and lay down on the floor and he did. Said his name, looked right at the camera, and I took the picture. Cute picture of these two dogs, eh?