10/10 - RIT Volleyball Senior Spotlight


Last night was the senior night for the RIT volleyball team. This night was somewhat special for me because I personally know three of the five seniors on the team. Ever since I’ve started shooting for RIT Athletics four years ago, I’ve followed their career at RIT. Another thing that makes it somewhat special for me were that all of us were in the same major when they were mere freshmen. Now they have gone on their own ways (different majors and whatnot), they still remained best friends and played together for four years on the RIT volleyball team. 

In this post, I’ve included three pictures for each of them; a photo of them when they were freshman (my first year of shooting as well), a photo from last night’s game against Brockport and a portrait that I did of them during their second year.

Katie (#6), Christina (#9) and Audrey (#25); I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Congratulations!
 






Of course, I didn't forget about the other two seniors! :-) Congratulations Cat (#12) and Suzanne (#5)!













Again, congratulations to all of you!

RIT Parents, the photos are up for sale right here