12/21 - Rochester Red Wings New Manager

A little overdue here....now that I'm finally at home and all settled in, I'll throw a couple more posts on this blog in the next few days.

A few weeks ago, the Rochester Red Wings, the team that I've worked with the past two summers, hired a new manager, Gene Glynn. So the Red Wings invited me to the press conference and wanted me to cover it for them.

I couldn't say no to it!

And plus, I had to take a headshot of him and that photo will be distributed throughout the ENTIRE major AND minor league baseball. In other words, every team get to see that picture. Pretty cool, eh?









I got a chance to talk to him and show my portfolio. He loved it. He also seem like a great, genuine baseball guy.

Hope he can lead the Red Wings to the promised land!